Sunday, December 21, 2008

A whole lot of...

So, I've wanted to start a blog for quite some time now. I actually started a few, wrote an entry or two and then quit. My thinking was; I'm not a writer, not a blogger, don't have anything interesting to say and I don't want to be one of those people who just write a whole lot of nothing, because who's interested in that? 

So instead I did research. I searched blogs, read blogs, followed blogs. 

I attempted to survey what people found interesting. And know what I noticed? A whole lot of nothing. So apparently people are interested in that. 

I fell in love reading the blogs of people whole just wrote because they wanted to write. People's experiences with work, with life and their daily encounters. People are interesting. That's just it. That's why people read blogs, follow blogs and search them. 

So with that new attitude, I bring you my blog. 

A blog about my daily encounters and my road to easy street. 

What's easy street, you ask? 

That's my way of saying...working for myself and being able to be financially stable because of my own business. Not having to rely on working 9-5, be under someone else's watch, have someone else take credit for my thoughts. Or worse, not be able to express my thoughts. Now, I know it'd be much easier to win the lottery, or fall into a million dollar inheritance...but since none of this is happening I'll take matters into my own hands.

Welcome to my blog, I hope you're looking forward to my whole lot of nothing.



No comments:

Post a Comment