Saturday, January 17, 2009

E-Book.

A call out to anyone who's interested. I'm working on my first e-book. It's a collaboration of stories and experiences. 

Here's a little clipping from the description I'm forwarding to interested people..

"About this E-Book:

In this book you’ll find people’s opinions, quotes, blogs, articles, published pieces and stories about how Social Networking can and is changing our world.

It will be a light read for anyone interested on how social media is affecting our world and the people in it. This book will show the differences of opinions and how many avenues there are to social networking. It may give studies and experiences or quotes and successes.

 

This E-Book will be free.

 

What I’m looking for:

I’m looking for contributors, in any form - Blogs, Articles, Quotes, Studies, Experiences, Testimonials.

It can be humorous, educational or both.  I want to know how you think Social Networking is changing our world.

 

Who you are:

You may know first hand because it’s affected your life or business.

You may teach social media.

You may have found your dream job through social networking.

You may have lost a job because of it.

You may think that social media is the end of the world, as we know it.


Regardless of who you may be, if you have an interesting opinion, a story, a testimonial, you may have something to contribute to this book.  "



1 comment:

  1. Hey! Sounds great. I've written about tons of stuff over the past 3 years on my blog, over 500 entries! I have lots of thoughts about how social networking is changing the world. Get in touch!

    ReplyDelete